Welcome to 2nd Annual Mobile Backhaul India 2012
We are happy to present India's exclusive mega business convention on mobile backhaul networks into 2nd consecutive successful year - 2nd Mobile Backhaul India 2012 scheduled to be held on 24th August 2012 at Le Meridien - New Delhi.
Mobile Backhaul India 2012 conference will focus on mobile operators strategies on how they can upgrade their backhaul networks and make the backhaul more "intelligent" in order to cope with the explosive growth of mobile data traffic generated by next generation mobile broadband and the increased usage of smartphones & tablet pc's for multimedia services and applications such as online video streaming, online gaming, music downloads, photo sharing etc.
The conference will bring together leading telecom professionals to discuss the latest technology solutions and business strategies to cost-effectively optimize the backhaul and expand network capacity. This conference will also address the operators, technology providers and analyst's key challenges for next generation mobile backhaul and share solutions to deal with the mobile capacity crunch while managing profitability.
|2nd Mobile Backhaul India 2012 would offer a powerful platform for all participants to:
- Understand the current situation of Mobile Backhaul in India
- Key challenges to build an ideal operator's framework for 3G/LTE
- What are the latest innovations and evolutions in Carrier Ethernet
- Technical, economical and operational challenges of deploying and maintaining the mobile backhaul network?
- Exploring LTE roadmaps and trial results
- Key drivers to build a manageable, profitable, efficient mobile backhaul for 3G/ LTE
- Learn to tools to manage today's and tomorrow's mobile backhaul networks
- How can operators get the most out of their existing assets?
Who Should Attend ?
CEO's, COO's, CFO's ,Chief Technologists, CIO's & CTO's from Network Carriers, VP Business Development, GM- Network Technology, Network & Enterprise Planning Managers ,Head of Strategic Planning, Heads of Network, Transmission, Transport Planning, Network Planning, Heads of radio planning, transport network, network architecture, R&D and Government / Regulatory / Association.